Saturday, September 12, 2009

Argh!

For some reason my videos still won't upload onto You Tube as usual. It took all night for these to upload and the others didn't upload at all, so I'll have to try again. Not sure what the problem is. My computer needs an overhaul so it may be that.

I have tried to upload these videos so many times that I couldn't remember exactly what was in them! I titled this 'concentration' because of the photo I took of Cyrus appearing with concentration lines on his forehead in my previous post, but clearly he is just enjoying being read to:


If Cyrus could tell us what he wants it would be so much easier! (notice when he gets off the blue whale and investigates its eye he calls it a doggie and his new "dupp a dupp a dupp" sound that he makes by the pole)


I remember a time not so long ago that this game with Grandpa would have scared him:


Well, he may not be able to say much more than doggie or ball but he can still tease and interact like a pro. He knows we don't want him to put things in his mouth so what better way to get a rise out of his Grandma?


I'm checking back on the 'bulk upload' page and it looks like the other videos are still queued up. Lord have mercy. Check back tomorrow if you want to see if it was successful.

No comments: