I'm having some trouble with my desktop and need Gabriel to come wave his magic wand over it but till then I am using my wonderful little laptop. Unfortunately all my photos and video are stored on my desktop, so even though I have a cute little story to tell about Chappu and Calvin the pics and video are in my desktop. I can't keep my computer connected long enough (actually this problem may require Saeed's wand, the keeper of the wireless connection magic) to upload the video to You Tube, so the story will have to keep. I will try again today, but I doubt I will be any more successful.
The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian. I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
The Story That Will Have To Wait
I'm having some trouble with my desktop and need Gabriel to come wave his magic wand over it but till then I am using my wonderful little laptop. Unfortunately all my photos and video are stored on my desktop, so even though I have a cute little story to tell about Chappu and Calvin the pics and video are in my desktop. I can't keep my computer connected long enough (actually this problem may require Saeed's wand, the keeper of the wireless connection magic) to upload the video to You Tube, so the story will have to keep. I will try again today, but I doubt I will be any more successful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gabriel will fix it soon. Maybe we can come next weekend to help you. :)
-Shirin
Anything to lure you here works for me.
Post a Comment