Monday, September 28, 2009

Calvin's Little Buddy

Saeed pointed out to me the other day that Chappu has been following Calvin around. He said she's been sitting outside the coat closet door waiting for Calvin to come out, so I decided to catch her at it. When I came home from work one day last week there she was.

She must have been sleeping there prior to my arrival because she looked pretty sleepy and was too sluggish to get up. I called Calvin's name and before I could count to three...

... he was out of the closet and heading into the livingroom. After a quick stretch and peak into the closet Chappu followed him.

This is Calvin's bed under the stairs inside the closet next to the ironing board and box of gift wrap. If people come over he hides in here.

Chappu followed Calvin into the kitchen to the food bowls for their pre-dinner snack.


Calvin air-boxed Chappu twice in this video; I've never seen him do that to her before. Maybe he wants a bit more space and she's cramping his style. It's tough to be a rock star.

2 comments:

Gabriel Beal said...

You probably just need to move the food bowls farther apart so the cats can both eat without irritating each other. Chappu did a good job of pulling all the food out with her little paw. :)
-Shirin

Ingrid said...

Yeah I noticed that too. Too close for comfort, like an old married couple. Saeed and I have to keep our bowls apart as well :-)