Cyrus does a GREAT monkey sound!
Even a king needs help getting to the top of the hill:
Shirin was trying to rest but the schmoozles were worth it:
We did leave Shirin alone again to close her eyes for a while so I just sort of followed Cyrus around while he watched other children and scuffed the wood chips with his cute little vegan shoes. Do you think that one day it will be Cyrus yelling, "I am a robot, I am a robot, I am a robot"?:
A short segment of finger grabbing again:
Saeed hadn't woken up yet so we were trying to play quiet soccer, not quite soccer.
This game consists mainly of Cyrus waiting behind a door to be discovered... boring until you see that cute little smiling face!
I believe that's all the videos. I'm on my laptop now and need to check my desktop, the afflicted one, on which all the videos are saved to see if I got them all onto You Tube.
1 comment:
I just love that baby.
-Shirin
Post a Comment