Sometimes when I get home from work I'm done, just done. I don't want anyone to ask me to do anything, I don't want to talk to anyone, I just want to be left alone (other than petting and kissing kitties!) All the things on my 'to do list' for that evening are impossible to do. I think it's a combination of physical fatigue and people fatigue; I'm talking to and dealing with both coworkers and patients nonstop. At some point I'm able to reenter the world and speak to my husband, fix something to eat, scoop litter, etc. I have found the below video soothing to watch and listen to at the end of a hard day. Fascinating how they stay together in flight as if they were drops of water.
3 comments:
Sorry to hear that your work leaves you feeling so spent. Perhaps this is why you have pretty much disappeared from view??
Feeling like an only child...
Your Big Sis
Yeah. Call you this weekend, when I haven't been catering to everyone else's needs all day :-)
I know the feeling. I worked today and I'm exhausted!
-Shirin
Post a Comment