Here Baba is directing the race. Kai is riding the toucan and Cyrus is trying to beat him on the pelican.
Ishmael and Starbuck get their sailing orders from Captain Ahab.
Baba is teaching Cyrus how to slide down the long pole.
Video shorts:
At first I had Kai facing me but the sun was in his eyes so I turned him around. This is not important but you hear me say something about it.
I've done this myself. In one's non-swinging adult life you forget how important your center of gravity is.
Kai is now a very competent slider.
After seeing Kai slide down and accidentally landing on his rear end Cyrus "accidentally" lands on his... over and over and over again.
I'm sorry I cut off his cute little dance at the end!
Sir Cyrus struggles to bring King Kai the royal ball.



2 comments:
I LOVE these videos of my daddy playing with my boys. What a blessing to still have both my parents around to spend time with my children.
Come visit us next weekend!!
-Shirin
I'll have to check with your Dad.
Post a Comment