After the previous games I'm $4 ahead of Saeed. We are betting a whole $5 on the Super Bowl so that could mean $9 for me if I win... well, if the New England Patriots win. That's the price of a lunch buffet at the Bombay Grille. If I lose then I pay Saeed $1. That's not even a cup of coffee so...
GO PATRIOTS!

2 comments:
I just got an email from Claudia and she is rooting for the Patriots, too. She is staying up all night to watch the game. I am very surprised. An interest in football doesn't fit with the more cerebral impression I have of her. I guess the Super Bowl truly is an international event.
-Your Big Sis
I am also very surprised. I would think American football would be too brutal, crude, loutish (whatever)... unrefined may be a better word, for our cultured European cousin. Perhaps she just likes the hot bods!?
Post a Comment