The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian.
I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Cute Video
Sorry I haven't been blogging recently. We've been watching "Breaking Bad" in every free minute.
Till I return, here's a video I thought was cute. Ginger Cat looks a bit like Sherbet.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Breaking Bad is a great excuse. It really sucks you in. Enjoy!!
We are, of course, watching it on NetFlix and are nearing the end of season 4. Season 5 isn't available yet. ARGH! What are we going to do? I'll be going through withdrawals just like Jessie.
3 comments:
Breaking Bad is a great excuse. It really sucks you in. Enjoy!!
- Your Big Sis
We are, of course, watching it on NetFlix and are nearing the end of season 4. Season 5 isn't available yet. ARGH! What are we going to do? I'll be going through withdrawals just like Jessie.
Ha ha. That was a cute video. :)
-Shirin
Post a Comment