Pardon the second post in succession about the rain, but we had to go out in the yard today to marvel at the plants that have survived a very difficult time. The rain has made everything look fresh and new and alive. I heard a guy on the radio say, "It's just like when there's a snow and you run outside with your kids to look at it, only this time we ran out to see the rain."
You can see the droplets of water inside the rose...
I'm so sorry this didn't focus, but this is a leaf hanging, dangling in the air from a tree branch by a strand from a spider's web. Inside it is a spider the same color as the leaf, hiding in the curl of the leaf waiting for something yummy to cross its path.
If you look inside at the bottom in the center you can see a small evergreen tree. Saeed purposely planted it in the protection of the elephant ears since the SC weather is too extreme for it. Hopefully this Austrian Pine will survive and grow big.
1 comment:
I helped plant those Camelias! I'm glad they survived.
-Shirin
Post a Comment