I'm happy to announce that our local Indian restaurant just opened. I went the first day it was open (yesterday at lunch) with three of my coworkers and then again today with Saeed, Shirin and Gabriel. I must say the food is
very good; even Saeed loved it and he's hard to please. I'll start out with a few pictures of just a
few of my favorite Indian dishes.
Paneer Makhni

Daal

All-time favorite: Palak Paneer

The buffet at Flavors of India, this being only the second day open, is still a work in progress and the owner says it'll be larger with even more items. I was more than happy with what they had... couldn't even fit it all on my plate.

I think a good judge of an ethnic restaurant is how many of their own come to eat there. There were more Indians there than Americans.

The paintings on the wall were actually done by a local artist.






Here I am with three of my adventurous coworkers. They loved it.

And today with the family. Saeed silly as ever.
1 comment:
I agree. It was delicious. My only problem with buffets is that I never get to eat as much as I want to b/c I get full first.
-Shirin
Post a Comment