The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian. I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Final Evening With Bouzar And Fahimeh
This week has passed far too quickly. I have thoroughly enjoyed Bouzar and Fahimeh's visit and am so sad they are leaving tomorrow. They are such dear people. Even Calvin thinks so. Most of you know how he hides in the closet when people come over, but observe him nestled next to Bouzar purring away happily. The test of a person's character in our house is conducted by our kitties; Bouzar and Fahimeh pass with flying colors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love this picture of them. It's so nice. I can't believe that Calvin is purring next to him! That is a big deal!
I really am sad that I missed seeing them. :( I only hope that I can see them soon.
Wow! I'm impressed...Calvin still acts spooked by me and Gabriel sometimes!
What a cute picture.
-Shirin
Post a Comment