The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian.
I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Still Waiting
Still waiting for the replacement part so I can access my photos again... be back soon, I hope.
Only a Big Sis would think they were great thoughts, kind of like the ugly duckling only a mother could love! I guess I could blog about the new LiveWell program I'm doing... boring! It is what's taking up the majority of my free time right now anyway. Hmmm.. let's see, should I blog or fix healthy food from scratch and exercise like a fool!?!
3 comments:
Your part is in the mail as we speak! Hopefully you'll get it by tomorrow (Fri), but definitely by Saturday. I miss your blog!
-Shirin
I hope it comes soon. I miss reading your great thoughts. You can blog without photos you know...
- Your Big Sis
Only a Big Sis would think they were great thoughts, kind of like the ugly duckling only a mother could love! I guess I could blog about the new LiveWell program I'm doing... boring! It is what's taking up the majority of my free time right now anyway. Hmmm.. let's see, should I blog or fix healthy food from scratch and exercise like a fool!?!
Post a Comment