Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Valentine Surprise

When I woke up Thursday morning there was a big bag sitting next to the coffee pot with a card. As the coffee was perking I sleepily began pulling the odd-shaped object out of the bag. In it was another bag, and inside it another bag, and inside it a grocery bag with something wrapped in newpaper, and on and on and on. By the time I got to the final bag I was wide awake. This was the end result: a new camera!!
Isn't Saeed wonderful?
Anahita and Shirin have been badgering Saeed to buy me a new camera, not that my current camera doesn't work, but it doesn't work well. He has been doing research and I know he's been looking for a while. So as surprised as I was I wasn't totally shocked, just really happy!
Isn't Saeed wonderful?

I took a close up of the card. This former Christmas card became my Valentine's card. I think it's pretty cute!
Isn't Saeed CRAZY, I mean wonderful?
I hope to find some time this weekend to learn how to use the new camera and install the program that comes with it. It may be a while before you see the pictures taken with it but hopefully it won't be long before I'll have it mastered.

2 comments:

Tita said...

Oh my gosh!! :) This is soo sweet of my father! He must be getting soft with age (which is great). I am SO glad you got a new camera. I think it will definitely be a lot easier to use. I also LOVE the card with the funny hearts drawn on it. I have always said, I would like to marry a man like my father. This confirms my belief. What a cutie! :)

Shirin Modaresi said...

Yay! Finally...a brand new camera. If only he had gotten it off Ebay, it would've been good AND cheap. But, to each his own! I'm excited for you. Gabriel may be able to help you set it up next weekend if you run into any problems (set it up on your laptop too, just in case!)
-Shirin