Friday, February 8, 2008

My Desktop's The Best

The replacement part arrived today (thanks Gabriel and Shirin!) and Saeed kindly fixed my problem, so here I am on my desktop again. Why don't I just use my laptop you ask? Because then IT'S on my lap instead of one of my puddy tats! Just look at what Banu's been missing the last couple of weeks:
I wuv my mommy.

The computer is set up near an upstairs window, so in addition to snuggling on a warm lap there's a great view of birds, people walking their dogs, and kids on bikes.

My challenge is typing without full mobility of my left arm.

Banu periodically sees only just the tails of birds as they hang their bums out over the edge of the gutter...

... but let me tell you, it must be totally mesmerizing.

All that birdwatching is exhausting.
So, I hope to be blogging a bit more regularly again. Saeed and I are trying to exercise more, so time is at a premium and the blog must come second.

2 comments:

Gabriel Beal said...

Keep it up, Mommy! Exercising is more important. I didn't even know Banu sat on your lap...she doesn't do that when I'm around.
-Shirin

Tita said...

Banu looks so delicious here. She is so dainty and queen-like. I love her multi colored nosey too! :) If only she was as sweet to me!