One of my friends in book club is half Lebanese and is married to a Moroccan. She and I share a lot of Middle Eastern interests and enjoy comparing notes on our husbands! At the last meeting she gave me the DVD "Axis of Evil Comedy Tour" to borrow and watch. It's been a long time since I've laughed so hard; I enjoyed it so much.The tour has been all over the world and some of the cast members change, but the movie includes three Arab comics and one Persian comic. The three Arab guys went first and then Maz Jobrani came on last to give the Persian version. I will put up the first part of his act and when he refers to Ahmed Ahmed he's speaking about one of the earlier comics. If you like it you can link to the other parts of his act. I found out he's actually an actor so you may recognize him from TV shows he's been on. Enjoy!
1 comment:
I love him! I saw him a while ago at Marjan's house...so funny! :)
Post a Comment