Tuesday, May 6, 2008

"Vegetarian Mother Gives Birth To Baby Fruits And Vegetables"

The title of this post would be a great headline for The Star or The National Enquirer. (Sorry - I'm just having a little fun! Babies make me silly!) I'm happy to say that Shirin just put up some pictures of Cyrus on her blog from her ultrasound today and the 3-D shots do a good job of letting you see what a cute, chubby baby he is! I think sometimes people worry when a pregnant mom is a vegetarian but Shirin has been very conscientious about her nutritional intake. I'm happy to say that Cyrus will not likely look like any of the produce below. :-)
(sorry - I don't know the source of these items)




1 comment:

Shirin Modaresi said...

Aww...those kiwis are pretty cute! Maybe Cyrus will look a little bit like them! :)
-Shirin