Saturday, June 6, 2009

Trip To The Library

Since Shirin, Gabriel and Cyrus are visiting friends in Raleigh this weekend I have the time to put up the last batch of pics from last week. It's become clear to me that my perception of time is a bit off. I always think I will be able to get more done (such as doing blog entries) in a day than I do. I also thought Cyrus would be ready for a trip to the library. Oh he liked it alright, but I think the lady behind the desk was happy we didn't stay too long. Evidently my perception of time in terms of child development is also a bit off! It was fun though, and we had Grandpa with us today for the first time.

Kitty-watching while waiting for Grandma to get dressed.

Look at all these books for me to pull off the shelf!

Reading upside down.


Be quiet? What does THAT mean?


The girl that walked by gave us a dirty look as Saeed shushed Cyrus but he thought she was beautiful anyway and watched her walk by. He's a real people watcher!


Leaving the library for now, but we'll be back when he's ready.


Grandpa feeds Sniffy Joe some yogurt before his nap. Notice that "all done" is pronounced "da da" which is not unlike Shirin's "doh doni" when she first tried to say "all done."

3 comments:

Saeed said...

Excellent job, Ingy, these series of videos and photos plus your writing were really entertaining and, for me, memorable.

Gabriel Beal said...

Yeah, I think you are right that Cyrus is just too little for being quiet at the library. Maybe next summer...
-Shirin

Gabriel Beal said...

Man, I'm just getting around to watching these. I love seeing little Cyrus with a book under his arm. This looks like it was a fun day.
-Gabriel