Thursday, February 13, 2014

Day 3 Winter Storm 2014

This was the view out our bedroom window this morning:

Obviously we still have power but many in the Carolinas don't. Early this morning it was sleeting heavily and then five minutes later it was snowing; Mother Nature can't make up her mind because just now it did the same thing and sometimes it is indeed a "wintery mix" of snowflakes and sleet.


I was very tempted to see if I could visit Sherbet but they are telling people to stay off the roads so stay I did. Instead I took video out the back door:


 And then five minutes later sleeting, but the birds were singing!

 On the deck  my mint is chillin'...

...and the cute little green lizards are absent from my mum plant.

I'm glad we have a treadmill in the sun room. I may be snowed in but I refuse to be a slug. Off I go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you mommy! Glad you are still hitting the gym! -- Tita

Gabriel Beal said...

Ya'll always get more snow that us!
-Shirin