It's stuff like this that drives me crazy:
Independently I ran across this blog (Food Babe) and am checking it out; she seems to be on the up and up. She is an activist for healthy food and proper labeling. I am still delving into her blog and videos to determine her authenticity and so far feel very good about her information and motives.
I think a big part of the solution is to not buy things in bags and boxes; I believe it's better to eat the actual food as it came out of the earth and not as someone else chose to process it. It means a bit more time in the kitchen but over time you get good at knowing what to fix & how and become more efficient.
Is it not ironic that as I was typing that sentence I was overcome by a desire for salt 'n vinegar potato chips. No problem; if the food babe wouldn't eat neither will I.

1 comment:
Mmmm...salt and vinegar potato chips. Now I'm drooling...
-Shirin
Post a Comment