Tippy is hugging the lime-green doggie while Obi, Frosty Paws, and Calvin have licked up the catnip and are in various stages of stupor.
The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian. I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Catnip Coma
Sometimes before I begin cleaning house I initiate an activity that is great fun for the kitties who will soon be running and hiding from the vacuum cleaner. I sprinkle catnip on the carpet and on their toys. It takes all of 20 seconds for them to begin rolling around in pure ecstasy. It really is somewhat chaotic, since it seems to cause irrational behavior and alternating states of consciousness! It was hard to get good pics. Maybe next time I can capture it on video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Funny.
Post a Comment