Friday, November 28, 2008

Final Cyrus Pics And Videos

These are the last of my pictures and videos from last weekend's visit. I'm not sure I ever explained why Cyrus is now in a cage like a wild animal, but I guess it's fairly self-explanatory!

When I was a small child my European parents took me everywhere they went. To keep me safe they put me in a harness that attached to a leash; this allowed me to walk wherever I wanted within leash's limits. I remember people looking at the situation with some disapproval, as if my parents were treating me like a dog, but those Europeans knew what they were doing! Now you can find similar contraptions in American stores.

Where The Wild Things Are

The new thing: sucking the lower lip.

Preparing the pigskin for a pass:
spitting and sucking on the end so it spirals just right.

Will you look at that hold!! Are there any recruiters out there?

Cyrus with his mommy....

... and Cyrus with his daddy.
OK, now some videos for Cyrus' Khaleh Anahita.

This first video showcases Cyrus' talent for blowing a raspberry and then practicing his "man" sounds so he can sound like his Grandpa:


Stange woman with a silly cow rattle makes Cyrus giggle:


Cyrus doesn't seem to be aware that I'm looking at him through a hole in the barrier but once I get up above it and say "hello" he's all grins:


This one is kind of long. We realized that Cyrus crawls around so much easier when he's naked! Those long pants just get in the way, so Shirin first stole his clothes, and then stole all his toys so he would have to go get them (mean mommy!) My favorite part about this video is how he now "talks" to his toys:

No comments: