Monday, April 5, 2010

Found Two Videos

Just before I started growing my sabzi for Norooz Cyrus (and probably his mom and dad) came for a visit. I must have taken a couple of videos of Cyrus toward the end of that weekend that got in with my 'growing the sabzi' pictures and found them today. In the first video I catch the tail end of a game he and his Baba had been playing and clearly Cyrus wasn't ready for the game to be over! In the second one we were just hanging out on the deck and at one point he keeps saying 'bin'. You'll see that eventually I figured it out. Notice too the condition of the deck; it has since gotten a nice coat of stain on the floor boards and paint on the railings.



2 comments:

Gabriel Beal said...

In that second video, Cyrus reminded me of a kitty, batting all the balls off of a table. He could be really useful as a deck-cleaner for you guys! :)
-Shirin

Ingrid said...

Is he interested in doing any ironing?