Out of control - that's how I see the Republican Party at this point. The concept of the Dems and the GOP keeping each other in check is basically a sound one, albeit with problems aplenty. Currently, however, it's like a marriage gone bad with one of the spouses refusing to take their meds. Here is
the link to an awesome post titled "An open letter to conservatives" by a conservative republican blogger known as "American Dad." He's spot on.
2 comments:
Amen! And now I'm sitting here listening to speculation as to who Obama should nominate to the Supreme Court. I have admired Obama's efforts to cross the aisle, but with the current mind set, he might as well nominate the most qualified, flaming liberal he can find. Unless the nominates Orrin Hatch, the process will be the same.
- Your Big Sis
You got that right. It's pretty bad when even conservative republicans are writing bad things about the republican party.
Post a Comment