Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Nice Little Weekend Visit

A few pics from this past weekend.

Cyrus and I went outside to play so that Shirin could complete her nap after Cyrus woke up from his. I asked him to make a happy face.

This is what I got when I asked for an angry face. I said, "Aw c'mon, make an ANGRY face!"

This is what I got - so scary I took a blurry picture!

Nearby the wisteria were in full bloom. They smelled so good and I could smell them from this far away.

Wow! I'll bet Cyrus got a snort full of fragrance!

Dinner at The Grit. Cyrus ate his dinner and some of Shirin's and mine.

Should I have included this picture in my blog? My sleeve is in it and Saeed looks really unhappy! He wasn't unhappy, I just have a hard time getting him to smile.

I don't look like my children or my grandson. Where the heck did my genes go?

I love this picture. Shirin is doing a crossword puzzle and Cyrus is reading by himself.

I bet he knows this story by heart.

Must be good - look at that grin.

I took some video too but don't have time to upload them right now. I have book club tonight, so maybe tomorrow? Check back later. :-)

1 comment:

Gabriel Beal said...

He's always so happy to be reading a book! :)
-Shirin