Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Early Thanksgiving Continued.....

Back on Nov. 8th I blogged about our early Thanksgiving, but I never finished about the rest of that weekend. I got so busy with work and then Teddie died and blogging was the last thing I wanted to do, so...

Saturday morning we had some wonderful friends over for brunch.
Here are Tita and Ricardo...

... and here is Mehrdad's mom who happened to be in town.

Lua had some fun artsy stuff goin' on so Gabriel brought Cyrus over.
Mehrdad couldn't resist holding the chubsie bubbsie.

What's noticeable over the next few pics is how Cyrus totally wants to know what Lua is doing. The adults are not at all interesting, but Lua is fascinating.

I was a little worried she would feel encroached upon...

...but she did very well for a three year old...

... and assured me that what he was doing to her magazine was OK.

Shirin, what was Marzieh showing you? Nice pic of you two.

Cyrus then wanted to show Lua that if his dad put two books at a distance he could scrawl towards them. She wasn't that impressed!

Lua and her mom reading together.

The day turned out to be gorgeous, so we took a walk around the block. I'm not sure what Neda was saying to Ricardo but I remember her being very animated. Look how Lua grabbed Tita's hand. Shirin and Marzieh brought up the rear.

I love this picture despite the poor lighting.
Lua has Neda on one side and Tita on the other.
There are a few more pics from the weekend but they'll have to be done another day!

1 comment:

Gabriel Beal said...

She was showing me pictures of their costumes the night before (which was Halloween). Neda was Frieda Kahlo.
-Shirin