Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Sweet Teddie

These videos were never meant for any other purpose than just me messing around with my old camera, trying to learn the video function. Now I'm glad I have them, poor quality or not. As I watch them I'm amazed at how lovey she was. I guess that's the "semi" in semi-feral... she tamed up pretty darn good when petting and kisses were involved!


As I was checking the video to see if it would play on this blog, Banu, who is sitting on my lap, stared at the screen and watched and listened intently. Each time I play it she seems mesmerized by what she sees. In part she seems to be reacting to my voice but could she possibly recognize Teddie's image? her meow? her purr?

A very sleepy Lupe and a very awake Teddie:


OK, this video is interrupted in the middle. Part 1 is only 9 seconds long but continues with the next clip. Why do I even include it? Because I call Teddie's name and she comes right over. And because it's 9 seconds of my Teddie.


This one is the finish to the interrupted part 1. It shows Teddie scooting under the bed while Layli (AKA bed hog) gets some loving, and then Teddie popping out again:


And last, me shooting video of Banu and Lupe near the stairs. Teddie comes up behind me and gives me short little mews which are requests for petting, and an awefully nice back rub:

1 comment:

Gabriel Beal said...

What a sweetheart. I really miss her. I'm so glad you have these and can watch them when her absence weighs on your spirits.
-Shirin