I invite you to join the Earth Day Network, a site that asks you to enter any action you have taken to better the earth. Things like going vegetarian, planting a tree, recycling, or changing your light bulbs to fluorescent count. You will be counted as a member of The Green Generation; they are trying to get a billion people signed up so they can activate them for Earth Day 2010 (I'm not sure exactly what that means, but I know I want to be "activated.") Click here to go to the site.
The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian. I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
A Billion Acts Of Green
I invite you to join the Earth Day Network, a site that asks you to enter any action you have taken to better the earth. Things like going vegetarian, planting a tree, recycling, or changing your light bulbs to fluorescent count. You will be counted as a member of The Green Generation; they are trying to get a billion people signed up so they can activate them for Earth Day 2010 (I'm not sure exactly what that means, but I know I want to be "activated.") Click here to go to the site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's when they use the laser for surgery, right? Yeah, it's a bit dangerous when you get near the oxygen tanks.
-Shirin
I'm not absolutely sure but I think it was the cauterization tools.
Post a Comment