Sunday, October 4, 2009

Some Pics From The Weekend

Still having computer problems so the video from yesterday is not up yet - sorry. Till my computer is given an overhaul the video will be hit or miss - I'll keep trying. It seems to be able to handle photographs though, so I will stick with the still shots.

We have enjoyed this weekend so much. It always amazes me how much Cyrus changes in just a few weeks. Right now he's naming objects like crazy, so it's the verbal changes that are most noticeable. I like to observe him for personality traits and I will say he has a great sense of humor. He loves to laugh and make others laugh. He will do something silly just for the reaction. This is common to most kids I guess but his silliness factor seems to be well developed!

This is Frosty's favorite chair but Cyrus and I borrowed it for a game of "throw the little boy into the chair from an upside down launching position." Here he is quite vertical but you can be sure he was upside down about 20 seconds later.

Mr. Silliness is making funny faces - imagine that. You may not be able to see it but he is also covered in fur by this point. Cyrus will be taking a bit of Frosty home with him.

During Cyrus' visits I often get my pantry reorganized.

After lunch Shirin washed his grubby little hands.

Cyrus had to pull his hands away to point out the kitchen window and say "bur" to remind his mommy that there are birds in the backyard.

Rinsing. He'll stay clean for about five minutes.

I told Cyrus to sit on the bike so I could take his picture, so he did...
side saddle.

Needless to say side saddle gets you nowhere. Soon he was on correctly and going places.

Brrroom, brrooom!

Here Cyrus is hiding from me. He and I always play the hide and seek game but he forgets that I can see through window panes!

Boooo Grandma!!!

When it was time to go I told Cyrus to go get his shoes. He loves to get his shoes on because that means he's going somewhere. (Not sure what Chappu was doing.) Cyrus brought me the shoes and said, "dee, dee" which is the word for shoes. I dutifully put them on but hated that he was leaving. Well, he'll be back soon to go yaya (outside) to look at the bur (birds), ree (trees), and wee (leaves.) Buh Buh Cyrus.

1 comment:

Gabriel Beal said...

He loves to see you guys too. We had a good time. Buh buh,
-Shirin