Cyrus and I went outside after his nap and while Shirin was still napping. We went from bush to bush to follow some very buzzy bees but ended up under a maple tree, releasing the little helicopter seeds into the wind.
These flowers smelled SO GOOD! I love it when Cyrus tries to reattach the petals that have fallen.
After admiring the flowers Cyrus and I found a fairly steep hill to run down together. We'd meet at the top, then hold hands and on the count of three start running down the hill, with me letting go at just the right time so Cyrus could safely wipe out before reaching the bottom. After doing this about 20 times it was time for me to sit out the next few runs and record Cyrus doing it on his own. Notice how he calls me "Noma".
No doubt, falling is the best part. It's hard to hear but after some prompting he says,"Onetwothreego."
This time I think he just says, "mumble, mumble, GO". I love the way he pumps that left arm to propel himself up the hill. D'ya think he's tuckered out yet?
Anything to make Noma laugh.
The fruit fight: This one is very cute but has failed to upload twice. I'll post it in a separate post if I ever get it uploaded successfully.
Saeed can't kiss Cyrus enough. Those of us who have raised kids know that at some point we won't be allowed to be so free with our kisses.
It's amazing to me that he already knows some of the letters. W is for waffle, P is for minnow.
You've seen Cyrus react to the word "ghost" in previous videos. This weekend during some silliness it seemed that he became afraid of the ghost sounds, so we reassured him it was a happy ghost. I went online and we even looked at pictures of smiling, happy ghosts. At the point of this video he doesn't seem scared any more and continues to reassure himself by saying "appy dose" (happy ghost.) Finally Saeed gets the original cute ghost reaction from him, the one he learned from Gabriel.
1 comment:
Anything for a laugh is right! Gabriel and I just watched these together (you'd think we get enough of him, but we never do) and wished he were awake so we could play with him some more. How cute!
-Shirin
Post a Comment