The random thoughts & events in the life of an animal-loving, peace-loving vegetarian. I can't promise to write regularly. And I can't promise that it will be interesting when I do.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Bob Harper - Vegan
I don't watch the NBC series "The Biggest Loser" but I have seen it before. The vegan world went all atwitter when Bob Harper, one of the trainers, came out of the closet as a vegan. The show was in season 10, when Bob seemed to think that some of the contestants were really struggling, so he invited them to his house! Apparently this doesn't normally happen. When the contestants arrived he explained that the meal was vegan and this is how he eats all the time. They had four or five vegan dishes to choose from, all of which looked delicious and which all the contestants seemed to enjoy. That segment of the show ended with Bob asking them how they enjoyed their first vegan meal, with sounds of approval from all. Link to the particular show here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment