Friday, December 10, 2010

The Dead Bodies Have Arisen & Office Potluck

Monday's post about Sunday's walk included a pitiful picture of a neighbor's yard decorations, so it's only fair that I show you what it looks like at night. Much better!

Even from the street you can hear the air pumps keeping the characters inflated.

It's a bit crowded but they've done a nice job.

We had our Christmas potluck and gift exchange at the Fort Mill office Wednesday. The food was SO good. We all ate too much and then had a hard time going back to work. I would list everyone's names but you don't know any of them so, just look for me, smiling through my macaroni and cheese induced nausea!

1 comment:

Gabriel Beal said...

Wow. I wonder what your neighbor's energy bill is. I love mac n cheese, though the after effects definitely lead to a fat-induced stupor.
-Shirin