Sunday, December 19, 2010

Anahita's July 2010 Visit After Kai's Birth

I couldn't find these pictures for a while. At first I thought they were "lost" when Gabriel built my new computer and some of the photographs didn't transfer over (which he fixed), but I knew they were somewhere. I found them in a photo folder labeled "books"!?! Who cares - I'm so happy I found them.

I was surprised that I never actually got a picture of Anahita with Kai. I'll have to do better at her upcoming visit in a couple of weeks.

This one's cute, of baby Kai gazing into his mother's eyes, or so it seems.

Look at this series of three photographs. See how Cyrus gets closer to Anahita...

... and closer...

... and closer! I love this picture.

Cyrus pretends to be a baby. You can't hear him but he's pretend crying.

Cyrus takes his puzzles very seriously.

Anahita, Saeed and I joined Cyrus in his bedroom so we could listen to him read the snore book:


He had a very captive and appreciative audience as he read this book out loud:


Cyrus took his bath before we went to The Grit to eat. I don't know about you but seeing a little boy standing in a towel that's not securely fastened makes me think of only one thing...

... yup...

... Aaaaaaaah! I photo-shopped Cyrus a train wheel!

Why do kids get so excited and happy when they're naked?

At The Grit, ready to eat.

As always, Tita poses nicely but Saeed? Oh well.

The next day we got a concert.

Anahita was impressed with Cyrus' piano skills.

Just chillin'. What were we watching? Was the World Cup still on?

1 comment:

Gabriel Beal said...

Love the updates on the posts you missed. Yes, I think it was the World Cup. I can't believe Kai was ever that little.
-Shirin