Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Voice Of An Angel

Most anyone reading this knows my coworker Laura. I've known her daughter, Jessica, since she was a baby. I'd heard she had a good singing voice but I'd never heard her sing. Now she's in college and seems to be a talent apart from most of the others This is a video of her singing a solo at a church service at her college. It brought tears to my eyes.

3 comments:

Gabriel Beal said...

Beautiful.
-Shirin

Anonymous said...

Laura Jessica Hannah. A voice so heavenly and powerful and a name so melodic to go with it. She needs to be pronounced a State of South Carolina Treasure and sent to Julianrd School in preparation to show her off at the Lincoln Center to the rest of the country. What a voice. Saeed

Tita said...

Wow, am I impressed. What a talent. Her intonation is amazing and what a clear and pure sound. I had no idea. Beautiful! Please tell Laura what an amazing gift her daughter has! I hope she does something with it.