Saturday, December 18, 2010

Amy And Tuan's Visit - June 2010

Catching up on old photographs again...

Shortly after Kai was born Amy and her boyfriend Tuan came to visit. Amy and Shirin planned a great dinner of spring rolls with fresh herbs from Lanie's garden (Lanie couldn't come) and Tum Yum soup.

Sweet beautiful Amy.

Tuan and I took each other's pictures.

As Amy finishes putting the food on the table Cyrus has already started on the tofu.

Cyrus learns to dip his tofu into the special dipping sauce Amy made for the spring rolls. He's going to be just like his mom, dipping everything into something.

May I say it was DELICIOUS.

Kai meets his Aunt Amy for the first time.

I think Cyrus and Kai are very good for Saeed. This is the most relaxed and peaceful you'll ever see him... well, maybe the kitties can achieve this as well, but no one else.

Cyrus tries to hide in the laundry basket while the Baba monster tries to either stop him or tip him over.

Was I ever this small?

A tired mommy with her sleeping baby.


This video is about six months old and it's amazing how much better Cyrus sings 'Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" now than he did back in June, but this may be cuter. :-)


We were watching the World Cup (you can hear the vuvuzelas in the background) while Cyrus was hiding in the laundry hamper. I call this the "Hamper Games", a take off on The Hunger Games.

No comments: