Monday, December 13, 2010

Obi Takes Possession Of The Jacket

Most of my posts about Obi pertain to his tendancy to take ownership of things he, in fact, does not own. Like my laundry basket. Like the mail. Like my sandwich. Like Saeed's winter jacket. It is puffy and radiates warmth, so whenever Obi sees it he makes a beeline for it.

It doesn't matter that there's a black folder underneath making it uneven.

Obi almost always sits like a frog.

Toes curled, legs splayed.

Notice also the body alignment with the length of the sleeve.

Obi knows he's irresistibly cute.

Love the mitten hands.

And if you value your life you'll leave him right there. If you ever see Saeed wearing my winter jacket, which he often does, you'll know why.

3 comments:

Gabriel Beal said...

Oh my god, he is SOOOO delicious. I want to snuggle with him right now!
I love his frog legs.
-Shirin

Ingrid said...

I just kissed the top of his little head good night. He is super yummy.

Tita said...

He is SO cute! God, what a curse that I cannot snuggle him.